Work Hours: Part-Time (starting at around 20 hours a week, but we have room to grow)
Time: Summer 2021/Fall 2021
Compensation: UNPAID (possible increase as company and responsibility grows)
Location: Gainesville, FL with remote-work flexiblility
BYPPO aspires to make an all-inclusive platform for discovering new local eats. We partner with the best local restaurants in town to provide our users with a seamless food ordering experience. Our team members are all food enthusiasts hoping to help small, qualified restaurants grow and hungry users happy. To learn more about Byppo, visit www.byppo.com
We are seeking to hire a Creative Design Intern who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will assist with graphic and technical tasks, such as creating social media and website designs. You will work in areas of marketing and advertising to create various materials for company use.
- You should be on the path to receive a degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Computer/Information Systems.
- Be able to attend weekly team meetings and brainstorm innovative ideas.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Be able to understand how to use and apply your skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Acrobat)
- Be able to assist the team in creating and maintaining digital assets for interaction between the company, our customers, and prospective customers
- Work closely with marketing team to design, update, maintain and test digital marketing assets, including web pages, emails, digital imagery and more!
- Bonus: any prior experience designing for conversion or for SaaS companies!
- Work closely with a young, entrepreneurial startup team right out of Gainesville, FL
- Potential full-time job offer after internship opportunity.
- Gain hands-on industry experience
- HAVE FUN! At BYPPO, we are all about exploring interesting local food and we enjoy eating together as a team all the time!