Work Hours: Full Time
Time: Starting ASAP
Compensation: Competitive Pay/TBD
Location: In person @ Gainesville, FL with some remote-work flexiblility as needed
Spots: Two (2) Active Spots Remaining for this role
Byppo Technologies is a food delivery service based in Gainesville, Florida, that is centered around the diverse community and businesses of the local food scene. Byppo aims to help small businesses, customers and drivers alike. Byppo aspires to make an all-inclusive platform for discovering new local eats. We partner with the best local restaurants in town to provide our users with a seamless food ordering experience. Our team members are all food enthusiasts hoping to help small, qualified restaurants grow and hungry users happy. Byppo is dedicated to making a key difference in the industry by offering affordable technologies and effective hands-on marketing.
To learn more about Byppo, visit www.byppo.com
We're seeking a professional Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our CEO and executive team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is high-energy, goal-oriented and results-driven, has a high level of integrity, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. We are entering a high growth mode making it an exciting time to join this dynamic team!
- Represent the office of the CEO in a highly professional manner.
- Act as a point of contact and engage with executives, customers, partners, vendors and other third parties as needed
- Maintain a high level of confidence by protecting confidential information
- Perform calendar management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Produce usable information by transcribing, formatting, editing, and delivering text, data, and graphics
- Complete various projects such as collecting and organizing information, compiling reports or presentations, etc.
- Perform general office duties, including maintaining clean work space and updating office supply inventory.
- Carry out personal requests from time to time as needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Help oversee the successful completion of projects and can work in a wide variety of fields, such as information technology, web development, marketing, and advertising.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Effectively drive key insights and scale processes as Byppo expands to different cities and states.
- Other administrative responsibilities related to internal operations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- At least one year of Senior Executive administrative experience; President/CEO support preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced software technology company a plus!!
- Work closely with a young, entrepreneurial startup team right out of Gainesville, FL.
- HAVE FUN! At BYPPO, we are all about exploring interesting local food and we enjoy eating together as a team all the time!