We are looking for 1-2 interns who want to develop an app that will be used by thousands of unique users in FL!
We are well established in Gainesville with partnerships with over 25 local restaurants like Satchel’s, Ember’s, Maplestreet Biscuit, and Peach Valley Cafe.
If you're interested please fill out the google form
One Job Done Perfectly.
Your restaurant will have one duty: to deliver food from your restaurant to the customer’s homes. Your own delivery person will not deliver for another restaurant on that same day to avoid COVID-19 exposure.
A Fraction of the Competitor’s Price.
Doordash, Grubhub, and Ubereats all charge 30% commission per order. With Byppo Delivery, pay 0% commission.
Make Extra Cash
Come on now. This is a no brainer! Make money from delivery charges that normally other delivery companies would collect.
Minimize Physical Contact and Contamination
Control who handles food leaving your restaurant by knowing who your delivery person is. In addition, Byppo’s platform notifies the customer once their food has arrived at their door, minimizing contact.
We’ll Recommend you Delivery Drivers (if you need)
Don’t have a driver available at your store? Byppo is here to help*. We can help recommend delivery drivers who are interested in delivering for you.
*Byppo may help connect you with potential delivery drivers, but we do not conduct background checks on the restaurant’s behalf. Details such as employment, pay, and schedule must be worked out between your restaurant and the driver.
- Updated vendor order refund screen logic to refund all variants and modifiers
if a product is being refunded
- BUGFIX: update product schema to allow for product creation
- BUGFIX: order total not showing up if set to 0 on vendor dashboard
- Added aggregate order volume
- Updated vendor reporting page to show aggregate order volume
- Fixed UI bug on Safari on reporting page
- Fixed bug where total orders would keep spinning on vendor dashboard page
BUGFIX: update product schema to allow for product creation
- Added "Pre-Order Time Requested" to customer track order screen if the order
was a preorder
- Fixed bug with preorder time not showing on vendor portal orders page
- BUGFIX: Allow for stripe callback during vendor signup
- Created a new page for completing the stripe signup when redirected
back to Byppo
- BUGFIX: Allow for stripe callback
- Created a new page for completing the stripe signup when redirected back to Byppo
- Added Aggregate Order Count and Aggregate Product Data to increase speed of
loading vendor dashboard
- Setup data pipelines to update aggregate tables real time
- Refactored vendor reporting page to only load last 7 days of orders to
- Implemented new search feature on vendor reporting page to search through all
- Added spinners to various components during loading of data
- Improved query performance in many places in vendor portal
- Increased max depth on graphql codegen
- Updated API Service to use custom queries
- Removed bug from checkout that would close the store based on old data
- Added spinner to vendor dashboard and reporting page to inform user that page
is still loading
- Decreased the total limit when gathering orders to stay under the set timeout
of 10000 millis
- Converted list order queries to use API service for readability
- Removed count of open orders for now until that number is fixed from all the
orders that are still open due to errors/vendor issues
- Added Vendor agreement popup with logic that they must accept before
continuing to vendor portal
- Added logic in customer portal to not access or place orders with vendors who
have not signed the agreement
- Removed a bug with vendor sign in causing page to load twice
- Changed background around customer portal to dark gray
- Added createdAt and updatedAt to all models
- Added angular api service
- Customer cannot have blank first or last name on guest signup
- Customer cannot have blank first or last name on signup
- Updated cart UI to not remove delivery option when a preorder time is
selected. It will now hide the time selection instead and set the time
internally to 'asap' if delivery is selected
- Fixed pre order convenience fees to be applied when necessaryy
- Added subscription on app componenet to update vendor if open status changes
- Updated autoOpen logic to open the store as close to their open time as possible
- Fixed bug with"Transferred to bank" calculation
- Fixed bug with null entries for address components
- Added address prefix on checkout screen for clarity
- Added extra address components on track
- Added labels to address components on vendor orders page
- Fixed bug with preorder times showing up when delivery is chosen
- Removed (Pick-Up selected) message
- Changed "Delivery selected" to "Delivery Selected"
- Forced all order methods on vendor orders page to uppercase
- Refactored delivery autocomplete to custom component
- Updated delivery autocomplete to only use addresses
- Followed how Uber Eats captures addresses and added apt/suite/floor line as well as Building name line
- Added delivery notes section